Welcome to the No Logo Festival ! Based in the heart of Jura, in the peacfully place of Fraisans, the festival deals with an ethical spcificity : it’s only based on your choice ! Without any publical or private financial help, the No Logo Festival is only built on his customers care of the festival. Our whish is to create a festival witch can success on his own with fair billing and ethical mind. As a “land of music and fair’stival”, the No Logo welcome innternational reggae legends such as Julian marley, Alpha Blondy, Bunny Wailer, Israel Vibration … since 4 years. Looking for a virtuous economical cycle, the No Logo is fully integrated on his environnement and take a rigorous care to his environnement. This year, we are glad to invite you for 3 days of music, peace and consciouness with a line up full of moderne reggae and legendary shows !
DamIAn «Jr Gong» Marley | Dub Inc | Alborosie | ISRAEL VIBRATION | Morgan Heritage | Inner Circle | BALKAN BEAT BOX | JAH CURE | THE CONGOS | Kabaka Pyramid | Flavia CoeLHo | ManuDigital | The Skints | DUB ADDICT CREW | Weeding Dub | LEAH ROSIER | Katchafire | UPFULL POSSE | Sir Jean & NMB Afrobeat Experience | MysticalLY | GOAYANDI | IRON DUBZ | Mystical Faya | Rootikal Vibes
Take a look to the full line up here :
The festival organization sets up shuttles from Paris , Strasbourg , Mulhouse, Colmar , Belfort, Montbéliard , Besançon, Lons le Saunier, Poligny and Arbois .
To get one of them, you will have to reserve a place and an hour from the available choices :
Board coming soon, you can take a llok to all the buss acces on this page
Going and coming is 6 € from Besançon or Dole and 8 € for Lons-le-Saunier , Arbois and Poligny .
Partner No Logo Festival, the Ontours tour operator offers packages including bus round trip and three days package for the festival from 6 French cities : Paris, Strasbourg , Colmar, Mulhouse , Belfort, Montbéliard.
– make your own itinerary! The localisation informations are : 47°09’09.0″N 5°45’39.7″E
– in Fraisans, the “Parking” signs will lead you to the car park
The nearest train station is Saint- Vit. Shuttles scheduled on arrival TER hours will be in place to get you from the station to the festival site .
You can also choose to arrive at the Besançon- Viotte station , shuttle buses will be in place from Besançon city center to the festival site (reservation via the ticketing).
Shuttle time slot from Saint-Vit train station :
– From 1:00 PM to 08:00 PM the 12th, 13th, 14th of August – From 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM the 15th of August
By plane : The closest international airports are located in Lyon (France), Basel and Geneva (Switzerland).- from Lyon Saint-Exupery airport, the Rhonexpress shuttle will take you to Lyon Part-Dieu train station, where you can catch a connecting train to Saint-Vit.
– from Basel Euroairport, a shuttle bus will take you to Saint-Louis train station, where you can catch connecting trains to Saint-Vit.
– from Geneva airport, trains will take you to Saint-Vit via Lausanne and Dole.
Accessibility to the campsite for the 2016 edition changed. Now, to access the campground for one, two or three nights , you will have to get ticket camping purchased before you arrive at the festival. This ticket allows you to gain access to the campsite during the three days of the festival.
The installation on the camping will be from 10 am Friday, August 12th , 2016. Before settling in the site, you will have to go to the reception to get your camping wristband. The campsite will close Monday, August 15th at 02:00 PM.
WARNING: your camping ticket will be exchanged against a bracelet on presentation of it and your festival ticket. No wristband will be given to people without festival ticket.
There are three campings in No Logo festival :
– Regular camping : The first camp is located 100 meters from the festival and is available to festival goers sleeping in their tent canvases. No vehicles are allowed on the site.
– Camper Van/ Van/ Caravan Camping : A camping area is dedicated to camping vehicles. No vehicle of this type will be allowed on the camping area “tents” . For security reasons, canvas tents are not allowed in the area dedicated to camping vehicles.
Vehicles Permitted : Camping car equipped trucks Caravan and towing vehicle
unauthorized vehicles : Cars ‘classic’ cars break Family Cars ( type Berlingo , Espace, … )
– Tipi Village : A tipi village is set up on the site. Its access is on reservation on the website of the company Bed & Smile and on presentation of a 3-day pass with camping .
An information point is located at the entrance of the campsite for any questions or potential problems. A team is made available 24H / 24 to insure the safety and proper operation of the site. Campers can park their car in the parking lot reserved for them , the running time between the car park and camping is less than 10 minutes.
Children in the No Logo Festival
from 0 to 3 years old = access to the festival area is strictly forbidden
from 3 to 6 years old = access to the festival area is strictly forbidden, but you have the possibility to use the day nursery (see below)
from 6 to 12 years old = free entrance to the festival area. Children must be accompanied by an adult and use earplugs at all times. You also have the possibility to use the day nursery (see below).
from 12 to 15 years old = Children must be accompanied by an adult and the use of earplugs is strongly advised.
A day nursery run by professionals from le Repaire des enfants will be available for children aged 3-12, at no extra cost.
Various food stalls will provide you with delicious local and non-local meals. Various locally-produced beers will be available, in addition to soft drinks.
Opening hours of the information point :
– From 10:00 AM to 01:00 AM on Friday , – From 01:00 PM to 01:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday – From 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM on Monday
Items found :
Lost object ? It may have been found! Check it at the information point ! After the festival , the objects found will be donated to the municipality of Fraisans from Wednesday, 17th August 2015 Tel : 03-84-71-10-88.
For the comfort of all, are prohibited:
– The introduction of alcohol , and other containers : flasks, Camelbag , full bottles etc.) – Sun umbrellas – The Laser Pointers
For everyone’s safety :
– No hazardous object ( sharp objects or blunt weapons , pyrotechnics and generally any object that could be used as projectiles ) . – Photo and professional camera devices are prohibited (except for accredited having made a specific request in advance ) . The recording devices are prohibited. – Pets are not allowed on the festival as well as camping.
Reminder of the French legislation :
– The French legislation prohibits all trade, consumption and possession of illegal substances.
Parking and access to the site
People with disabilities can park their vehicle in a car park at the entrance of the festival.
People of the host team will accompany you to the inside the festival. Access to the festival site is on presentation of your ticket and that of your escort. A dry toilet suitable for the disabled is available to you at the festival . To allow good visibility concerts, a platform with a managed access is reserved for the disabled next to the sound control…
Image Reproduction Right
We have a team of photographers during the festival . They are likely to use your picture to our communication tools , our social networks, our website … If a picture of you has been published and you want it removed , please, send us a request mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.