You’re parents, okay, but that’s not why festivals and other parties must have totally disappeared from your life! Grandpa and Grandma are not available to keep your little ones from 12 to 15 August? Want to share this passion of festivals with your children? No problem we take care of everything! The festival appeals to « Repaire des enfants » to take care of your little ones, from 3 to 12 years, throughout the festival. And the good news? This service is completely FREE !
From 4:30 pm to 11:30 pm, a professional team of animation for children with 20 years of experience in the trade will take care of your little ones.
In the program
– Musical and festive games
– Great theme games (Fort Boyard and Koh Lanta)
– Ground and table games
– Manual activities
– Excursions on site from 6 years and with helmet of hearing protection: visit behind the scenes, meetings with the artists, discovery of the radio No Logo …
– Projection of cartoons
In short, everything so that your little ones do not get bored and that they also take advantage of their No Logo while Dad and Mum enjoy the concerts!
Your children will never be far away!
Want to get your little one to spend an hour with him, to take him to see a concert, or just to reassure you a few minutes, before leaving again more beautiful lose your voice in front of the concerts? No worries, we are well aware that to be away from his small several hours is not easy. By entrusting your child to the reception of the children of the festival, you will have a special bracelet that will allow you to go out any time of the site to go and give him a little cuckoo!
– The children’s area is located in the village school, between the entrance to the festival and the campsite.
– Meals are not provided but you can plan a warm-up meal that the team will take care of to give your child.
– We can envisage the reception of children in a handicap situation, on telephone interview beforehand in order to take the time to define with you the specific needs of your children and welcome it at best.
So, it’s still better than the center ventilated all this? Do we start? We will be able to welcome your children only upon prior registration so send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org from now on!